NSERC Undergraduate Student Research Awards, 2020, &
CSB Undergraduate Research Awards, 2020
Applications due: 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, 6 February 2020
Eligible students for CSB:
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents
- International students with valid student visa eligible for CSB Undergraduate Research Award only
- registered in at least one of the two terms immediately before holding the award
- 2nd year or higher
- cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better (including Fall 2019 grades)
- What To Do
- Selection Criteria
- Potential Supervisors
- Award Comparison Table
- CSB Combined Application Cover Page
University of Toronto Excellence Awards, 2020
Applications due: Wednesday, 25 March 2020
The Department of Cell and Systems Biology requires a minimum cGPA of 3.70 to be eligible for these awards through us. Applications are to be submitted to Janet Mannone in the CSB Undergraduate Office at email@example.com.
Dr. Leslie Paul Nyman Scholarship, 2020
Applications are due on 19 June 2020.
Students must complete the application form and arrange for a letter of reference from a person who can evaluate their level of community service. All documents are to be submitted to Janet Mannone at firstname.lastname@example.org.